Confused, full of doubts, overly self-critical?
Worried about what your future holds?
Not sure how to move into the next phase of your life?
You may be having a "Quarter Life Crisis”.
If you aren't where you always thought you'd be at age 20, 25 or 30, you’re probably feeling unhappy, stressed, stuck about your present, and worried about your future.
It doesn’t have to be that way. I have tools to help you get clear on what is keeping you stuck and ways to help you move forward in achieving your goals.
Getting help now can be the smartest thing you can do for your future.
I am passionate about helping young adults like you:
* Reduce confusion and self doubt
* Learn how to reduce self critical thoughts
* Manage anxiety in the present & about the future
* Help improve romantic relationships or process painful break ups
* Deal with unresolved childhood issues
* Cope with strong feelings about upsetting world events
Life doesn’t have to feel so bad or seem so hard.Together we can help you learn to:
* Build healthy relationship skills
* Identify your life passion
* Reduce stress related to jobs, school and finances
* Help you move towards your career goals
* Learn to understand and change difficult relationship patterns
* Understand and stop patterns of procrastination
* Create a healthy relationship with money
Young adulthood can be a very stressful time. The transition to college or from college into "the real world" can be fraught with responsibilities, expectations and challenges.
This can also be an exciting time, where you begin to bring into focus what you really want, and learn how to move towards the life you’ve always dreamed of.
The "Quarter Life Crisis" can be difficult, but you are not alone!
You can take steps now towards the changes you want to see in your life.
Use the form below to contact me for a complimentary phone consultation.